I’ve always been a chocoholic. Not cheap chocolate, not chocolate pudding
or basic chocolate ice cream & not your cheap chocolate bar. The real stuff.
Quality chocolate. Dark, milk, salted rich and amazing chocolate. And not
just a Dainty piece here and there, like serious chocolate!
In fact, when I had my home before this one built I had custom inspirational
messages & words put on the walls. This is in my dream kitchen, at the
entrance to the pantry.
So one of the biggest struggles for me in the healthy eating and watching my
weight and trying to lose weight many times in the past was lack of
chocolate. Once I had some I just wanted more and more!
Now I’ve found my new magic chocolate addiction that has the dark deep
chocolate notes, is rich & creamy and actually good for me.
What magic potion is this?!!
Triple Chocolate Mousse
Now up front you need to know this isn’t light and fluffy mousse. It’s a
creamy and thick one. It’s a ‘how can this possibly be good for me?’
- 2 cup DIY Greek Yogurt (strained to thick ~ 1 2/3 cups)
DIY Greek Yogurt
Click to make it!
- 2 scoops Cocoa Acai. (https://danakayal NULL.epicure NULL.com/en/product/1001119)
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Truffle (https://danakayal NULL.epicure NULL.com/en/product/1001092). Fold in with spatula until we’ll mixed.
- Add in a pinch of sea salt and splash of vanilla (approx 1/4 tsp ).
- DIY Greek yogurt is less tart than store bought. If you don’t have DIY Greek Yogurt add more.
- Chocolate Truffle. Until it’s your desired sweetness.