This was so divine that my son who loves rice was so enamored of the sauce he didn’t complain about having it over Spaghetti Squash!
- 1 lg onion (I had 1/2 each red and white in the fridge so used those)
- Coconut or Olive oil, as needed
- 4 Epicure’s Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 Big handfuls of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 a head of broccoli (or green beans or whatever you have)
- A sprinkling of Epicure’s Indonesian (formerly Nonya)
- 2 generous pinches of Epicure’s Coriander
- 6-10 grinds of Epicure’s Cumin
- A few grinds of Epicure’s Salt and Pepper
Saute onions in oil for 5 mins in Epicure’s Wok, add garlic, lime leaves and ginger. Cook until very fragrant. Add veggies, cook a few mins. Remove all from Wok and set aside. Toss in chicken, sprinkle with Indonesian and cook through. Put veggies back into the wok with remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste. Simmer 5-15 mins. Remove lime leaves and ginger.
If serving over spaghetti squash, cut squash in half lengthwise, place in pan of shallow water and microwave 8-10mins.
Indonesian Coconut Curry
Delish Indonesian Curry served on spaghetti squash
Red and white onion simmering with garlic and chunks of ginger
Everything waiting for the coconut milk
I put the salt from my grinder in a bowl, used the grinder to grind my cumin and then cleaned the grinder by grinding salt in it again.