This is my first Swordfish! It ROCKS! Meaty, almost like flaky Chicken! Will definitely be having Swordfish again!
Season your Swordfish with your favorite Salt and Pepper, toss on the grill until cooked through.
- 2 Tbsp Epicure’s Pesto Mix
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lg Lime
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
Mix together & devour. Try not to eat it all while you’re waiting for your fish to cook!
I served mine with Smashed Creamy Cauliflower & Roasted Cabbage
- 1/2 head lg Cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp Cream (or Cream Cheese since that’s what I had on hand)
- Salt and Pepper to taste – this ROCKS with Epicure’s Chive and Onion Salt
Nuke in a glass dish (~8mins) OR in your Epicure Steamer (3 mins). Whip in your food processor or with your immersion blender.