So today I was salivating over the Salmon I had cooked with Epicure’s Fish Rub that I was going to have on my salad for lunch. I opened the fridge with mouth watering only to discover it’s GONE! Yup, some dastardly person in my house at it! My mistake, I didn’t hide it away in my work fridge!
I had no thawed meat and about 10 mins to spare – HAVE to get my protein in, so this is what I came up with:
- Salad Greens with various veggies
- One small avocado diced.
- 2 med-boiled eggs, sliced
- a handful of sliced almonds
- a handful of crumbled bacon
- a bit of slivered red onion (I always sliver up 1/2 an onion during my prep day and use it for days in salads etc)
- Drizzled with Epicure Vinaigrette (your fav spice, apple cider vinegar, olive oill, a small squeeze of honey & mustard)
- Drizzled with my paleo mayo