Lunch today! Is it noon yet? Crap, hours to go still! Adapted this recipe from one I found online and it was Sooo good. Best served cold, although if you can’t wait is good warm too! Don’t let the long list of ingredients scare you, this whips up in minutes!
- 3 lg Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil as needed
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Amino’s (a Paleo version of Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 tsp Epicure’s Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Toasted Onion
- 1/2 tsp Epicure’s Cinco Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Epicure’s Coriander
- 1/8 tsp Epicure’s Cinnamon
Noodles & Other good stuff
- 1 Spaghetti Squash, steamed *
- 1 long english, in small chunks
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- handful of cilantro, coarsley chopped
Sauce – combine all
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
First job is to steam your Spaghetti Squash. I cleaned out the seeds and put it cut side down in a flat baking dish with a splash of water and microwaved for 6 mins. When it cools down use a fork to pull away the strings (noodles). Can also bake about 20-25 mins. Don’t overcook or you’ll have mush instead of noodles.
Saute chicken in Olive Oil in your Epicure Wok, once it browns, add in the spices and simmer a couple mins. Once the chicken cools down toss everything together and if you can wait have it for lunch the next day!