This is delish, please ignore my awful plating, so not my skillset. All the parts below can be use for many diff recipes separately too! This was inspired by an episode of DDD.
- 2lbs Pork Loin, cut in slivers (or chicken/beef)
- 1 Tbsp Epicure’s Teriyaki RubSplash of Soy, splash of Olive Oil
Combine and marinate overnight. Stir-fry quickly on high heat.
Jicama Mango Salsa
- 1 cup Minced Hicama
- 3/4 cup small chunk mango
- 2T slivered red onion
- 2T cilantro
- 1 t chili garlic sauce
- 1t soy sauce
- a couple pinches of salt
- 1/2tsp Epicure’s Cinco Peppers
- 1t whip cream (or coconut milk)
- a few grinds of Epicure’s Chili Garlic salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 T grated ginger
- 1/2 c sour cream (or use coconut cream)
- 1.5 T Epicure’s teriyaki
We served ours wrapped up in rice paper wraps, these would make great asian taco’s too! Soak your rice paper as instructed in the pkg, wrap up the pork, salsa, some shredded carrots or any other veg you have on hand. Serve with the ginger cream as a drizzle or dipping sauce.