I was about to toss my broccoli stems in the compost when I decided to make soup! Dinner was almost cooked so it had to be done quick!
- 3 Broccoli stems with the hardest outside removed, chopped small
- 1 head broccoli florets, chopped up small
- 1/2 tsp each Epicure’s Minced Garlic and Toasted Onion (you could chop both although this is way easier)
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Chicken Bouillon Mix (lower in sodium than the others out there)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- Grated Cheddar if desired
Toast your Minced Garlic and Toasted Onion in your butter for a minute. Add your chopped stems and cook another minute. Add your can of coconut milk and your bouillon mix and bring to a boil a few minutes until tender, puree. Add the florets and cook a minute. Enjoy!!