I had a boat load of Spaghetti Squash to eat up, and an open jar of Roasted Red Peppers so this was the tasty result adapted from a recipe I saw online a couple weeks ago. It would be delish on chicken, prawns, etc.
- tsp of butter
- 1 lg garlic clove, minced
- pinch of Epicure’s Cinco Pepper Blend
- 1/4 cup of cream (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup of chicken bouillon
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers, chopped finely
- pinch of Epicure’s Pesto Mix
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan (optional)
Melt butter, cook your garlic and add your Cinco Pepper. Add cream, bouillon, olive oil, simmer and reduce slightly. Add your Red Peppers & Pesto and heat through. Blend if you want a smooth creamy sauce for seafood or leave chunky and pour over Spaghetti Squash.
Sorry, no photo, my 15yo dived into the bowl so fast I couldn’t get a photo taken before he ate most of it.