This is melt in your mouth, savory and delish!!
- 4 kg free range chicken breasts (6 normal)
- 1 cup mayo (I used the Avocado oil mayo I made for lunch)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (plus a handful of shaved parmesan)
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Seasoning Salt (way less salty and more flavor than others)
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Minced Garlic
Sear chicken breasts in butter/olive oil to get a carmelized brown color, transfer to 9×13 pan. Combine all but shaved parmesan. Spread on chicken. Sprinkle on shaved parmesan. Pop into 350oven until cooked through, about 20-30 mins depending on how thick your chicken is.
For an even yummier version!
- 1 lg onion, slivered
- 1 red pepper, sliced
Pop your onions into your frying pan that you cooked your chicken in, saute until browned, scraping up the tasty browned chicken bits on the bottom of your pan. Layer your sliced red pepper & sauteed onions onto your chicken/parmesan before baking.