This is SOOO simple. Take a big pork roast, I had a shoulder although a butt would be good too. Coat it, wrap it and put it in the crock pot for a looong time. Done! Yup, I know! How easy is that!
- 1 pork roast of your choice
- Small handful of Epicure’s Minced Garlic (2 Tbsp?)
- Small handful of Epicure’s Chili Garlic Salt
- 1 Banana Leaf
Rub salt and garlic all over the roast.
Wrap in your banana leaf.
Pop into your crock pot on low for ~10-12hrs.
At this point you can remove any big layers of fat. Basically it will fall apart when you touch it!
It’s falling apart here as I removed the leaf
Ginger Dipping Sauce – combine the following
- 1/2 cup Paleo Mayo
- 1-2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp Epicure’s Asian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Braggs or Coconut Amino’s