Tonight’s dinner was AMAZING. Simple, delish, stunningly good. I think I may explode actually! This is a Primal meal since it has cheese. Milk/Cream activates my allergies although a bit of cheese is just fine. So glad!
Start your tomato sauce simmering for as much time as you have, minimum 30 mins for the garlic to mellow
- 1 14oz can Tomato Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- very lg pinch of Epicure’s Pesto Mix (about 2 tsps)
- generous splash of Olive Oil
- 3 lg Chicken Breasts – I use only T-Bones (http://www NULL.mytbones NULL.com/index NULL.php) thanks to my friend Donna!
- Sharp White Canadian Cheddar (Cdn milk doesn’t have the same chemical cocktail as US cows milk)
- Spaghetti Sauce – steamed and shredded
Cut your chicken breasts through so they’re thinner, or pound them out. The Tbones ones are so big and meaty some I cut in 3 slices. Oil lightly and drop on your hot BBQ grill. Sear and flip. Once flipped and almost cooked through coat with your tomato sauce and top with your cheese, close grill and let chicken finish cooking and until cheese is gooey.