Simple and oh so tasty and it’s full of healthy fats!
- 1 tsp Mustard (basic yellow)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (can use Lime for a change)
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Omega 3 or Free Range Eggs (they emulsify better at room temp although it can be done cold)
Combine all in blender and whip until well combined
- 1 cup Light Tasting Olive Oil
With blender on high drizzle in olive oil using one tbsp at a time. For a while it will seem like nothing is happening and just about past the 1/2 way point in adding your oil you’ll hear a change in the blender sound and instead of a sloppy liquid it will thicken a bit. Keep adding the remaining oily slowly although you can pour at this point instead of a tbsp drizzling in at a time. Add 3-4 grinds each of your favorite Epicure salt and pepper and then stick your spoon in and sigh a happy sigh!
Keeps in the fridge easily up to 1 week.