This makes stew for a crowd. Reduce your meat and get a nice coconut soup instead.
- Pork 2lbs
- Coconut milk 2 cans
- 6 lg carrots – cut into coins
- Ginger, Lemon Grass Star Anise and Kaffir Lime Leaves – as per photo
- 3 tbsp Epicure’s Mango Curry Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- Bok Choy or Spinach – cut into a chiffonade as per below
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce, or to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
I did mine in my Instant Pot, you could also cook it longer in a crockpot. I put my meat in with my spices and set it to ‘meat’.
After the meat pressure cook cycle, add your coconut milk, turn it to low crock pot for an hour or two. Remove any bones, your star anise, kaffir lime leaves, ginger chunks & lemon grass.
Add your cilantro, spinach and fish sauce before serving.