I did this with Sole. Sole is one of my least favorite fishes and this made it quite tasty. It would be even better with a firm flaky fish such as Cod or Mahi mahi. I didn’t really measure, so amounts are approx.
- 8 Sole Fillets (2 per person)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, season well with your favorite Epicure Sea Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (if yours is thick add some water)
- 1 cup fine shredded coconut (unsweetened of course), seasoned with 1 Tbsp of Epicure’s Seafood & Fish
- Coconut Oil for pan frying
Dredge your fish in coconut flour, dip it in the coconut milk and then coat with the coconut. Lay in your Eclipse frying pan with a Tbsp or so of Coconut oil and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
Dipping Sauce, combine the following:
- 1/2 cup Paleo Mayo
- Squeeze of Lime Juice
- Small handful of Cilantro, Chopped
- A nice pinch of Epicure’s Cinco Pepper (if you like a little heat)