I am still trying to figure out my favorite way to eat Celeriac, so I’m trying it in everything!
If you’re as lost as I am with Celeriac… here’s what this ugly puppy looks like.
My new Urban Harvest load of veggies arrived yesterday and I finally peeked in today and found a place for it all
- 1 big handful of sausage meat
- 1 cup celeriac, chopped small
- 3-4 snips of Cilantro (take the whole washed bunch, hold it over your pan and snip with kitchen shears)
- 2-3 grinds of Epicure’s 4 Pepper Blend
- Epicure’s Sea Salt to taste
- 4 eggs
Toss sausage into the pan and start frying it up. Put your Celeriac into your Epicure steamer and cook in microwave 2 mins to start softening it, add it into your pan. Add salt, pepper and Cilantro. Plate up. Cook eggs your favorite way. Serve over your hash. Ronel had some havarti on his.