This is so good! I’m kinda surprised. I found a recipe online and removed the junk and tweaked it a bit and boom, DELISH!
- 2 lbs ground pork, mine was pretty lean, you may want to add fat depending on your pork.
- 2 tsp ground sage
- 2 tsp Epicure’s Chili Garlic Salt, grated
- 1 tsp Epicure’s 4 Pepper Blend
- 1/4 tsp dried Marjoram
- 1/2 tsp Epicure’s Cinco Pepper Blend
- Pinch of Epicure’s Cloves
Mix all. Refrigerate or freeze in whatever size portions your family will eat. I did 3 containers. Next time I make it I’ll do the whole family pack of Ground Pork since i know it’s a winner.
I grabbed a handful and formed into into a patty and fried it in a little coconut oil since it was so lean.