It’s spring break and my almost 15yo was here carrying on that there was no ‘real food’ in the house that he could quickly eat for lunch and therefore he was going to make himself instant noodles. YIKES! I quickly whipped this up and he declared it fabulous. While I showed him how simple and easy healthy eating can be he showed me that he can scam me into making him meals by telling me he’s going to eat crap food! I guess in the end we both ‘won’.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1/2 Avocado, in slices
- 1/4 of a red pepper, in small slices
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and cut into small pieces
- Pinch of Epicure’s Chipotle Chili
- A couple pinches of Epicure’s Guacamole Mix
- Paleo Mayo if desired.
Sprinkle your chicken with a pinch of chipotle chili and quick fry in your Eclipse Coated Fry Pan for 2-3 minutes until cooked. Place your chicken and avocado on your plate, toss on red pepper and bacon, sprinkle with guacamole spice and cilantro. Squeeze on a little paleo mayo if you need some moisture.