I have the great pleasure of working from home so I don’t have to pack lunches (yay me & yay Epicure!) and can hop up from the desk anytime to make lunch. That said it’s usually leftovers anyway!Â Â I was craving crispy crunchy creamy and I had only 10 mins, this salad was the answer!
- 1 chicken breast
- Sprinkle of your fav spice, I used Epicure’s Montreal Steak
- Romaine (I always have chopped Romaine in my Tupperware Salad Keeper)
- 1/2 Avocado, however you want to cut it
- Handful of grated Beets – the ones from the farmers market are so sweet they’re delish raw!
- Crumbled goat cheese (I like to use a fork to crumble right off the end of the log)
- your favorite dressing
Chop up your chicken and toss it into the fry pan to cook while you prep your salad.Â Prep the rest and put all into your salad bowl while your chicken cooks.Â Devour!