I got my first Urban Harvest fruit and veggie delivery last week. The next one is arriving tomorrow and I still have a slew of uneaten veggies! I decided this morning I better get on it so my mission today is to empty the fridge for tomorrow’s delivery!!
This was brunch for 2
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Organic Tomatoes, in about 5 slices each
- Epicure’s Montreal Steak Spice (about 1/8th the sodium of the store brand)
- 4 Free Range Eggs
- 10-14 Pickled Jalapeno Slices
- 2 forkfuls of Feta, crumbled
- 1 Organic Hass Avocado
- Epicure’s Salt and Pepper to taste – my fav’s are Chili Garlic Salt and 4 Pepper Blend
Melt butter, lay tomato’s into hot buttery pan. Cook 20 seconds, flip, sprinkle with Montreal Steak Rub, flip and cook 20mins on second side. Lay on 2 plates. Crack eggs into your pan. While eggs are cooking crumble a forkful of Feta onto each plate of tomato’s, add jalapeno slices. Flip eggs and cook just until whites are set. Place eggs on your bed of tomato’s, add Avocado slices, season with salt and pepper.
Ronel and I had this around 11am and were good right thought till Supper!
PS. I still have a bunch of broccoli, 3 more tomatoes, 2 Green Peppers and a head of romaine to finish today. Oh boy!! Definitely some Greek Salad in my day tomorrow!