Well I was craving curry last night and also wanted the side dish to be a little spicy with almost no calories… so this dish was born. MAN was it good! There were only two of us and we have only a tiny bit for today.
There was also no grain in my dinner last night and I didn’t crave carbs the entire rest of the evening, which was a first! I think I’m on to something!
- 1 lg Onion, diced small
- A generous amount (a tbsp or two) of Epicure’s Curry Dip Mix
- 2 cups of canned diced tomato (with liquid)
- 1/2 a small yam, diced small
- 1/3 of a cauliflower, in florets
- 2 big pinches of Epicure’s Cinco Pepper (https://danakayal NULL.epicure NULL.com/en/product/1002511)
Saute onion in a splash of oil (I used grapeseed). Coat with Curry Dip Mix and cook on low a couple minutes to intensify the curry. Add your tomato’s and yam and simmer until most of the liquid is gone and the yam’s are almost cooked. Put in your Cinco Pepper (https://danakayal NULL.epicure NULL.com/en/product/1002511). Add Cauliflower for only a couple minutes so it’s still got a bit of crunch. Devour!